I used to struggle to keep track of everything for my business. While I found various planners on line that worked well for blogs, I didn’t see any that would help me with my publishing business as well. That why I decided to create my own and thus, the Blog Planner and Resource Pack for Edu-Publishers was born.
The Blog Planner and Resource Pack for Edu-Publishers is a FREE 44-page printable ebook that is designed to help you manage many aspects of your business including your blog posts, promotions, shops where you sell your products, and more.
This free planner pack has:
- yearly, monthly, and weekly calendars
- a page for monthly goals and self-improvement
- an income and expense tracker
- a page for brainstorming shop promotion strategies
- shop pages for keeping track of promotions, communications, and stats
- stats pages for keeping track of email subscribers, social media followers, and Google Analytics
- pages for brainstorming product ideas, promotion strategies, branding strategies, affiliate program ideas, social media ideas, email strategies, blog posts, and general ideas
- a product planning page
- an inventory sheet
- a page for listing affiliate programs you are interested in
- pages for keeping track of reviews and giveaways
On the weekly pages, you can label tasks for each day under three categories: money tasks, business activities, and personal to-do’s.
Many of the resource pages in this ebook provide you with space for brainstorming strategies for growing your business.
Do you sell your products on different sites? Use the shop pages in this printable to keep track of important promotions, communications, and stats on these sites.
The pages of this pack are designed very cleanly and simply so that you have the maximum amount of writing space to work with.
Fill out the form below and I’ll send you your free planner.